CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The MARTYR and the NONESENSE

^^When you and I are always together,promise to watch other's back forever, but backstabbing when I'm not around...
^^When we are face to face, trying to keep our secrets that we have, but use it as a weapon to put me down..
^^When both of us are on top but deep inside yourself, "that's really my idea"...
^^When you try to mingle with aith others and left me in a corner for me, "that's life, everyone must to do that" but for you when I do, " so you're going with them, how about me?"...
^^When I always try to comfort you when you're deppressed but when I'm in that situation, " I don't care it's your problem"...
^^When you need help, I give my hands to help but for you when I need, "so what, you can do it with yourself"...
^^When problems comes in between us for me, " it's the end of the world" but for you, " you're not only my friend, I have more"...

0 comments: